The Peak Breakthrough quest Ragnarok mobile allows your character to extend your job level from level 60 to level 70.
This quest will be available once you reach job level 60 on your 3rd job like Warlock, Shura, Archbishop, etc.
How to Unlock Job Level 70 for 3rd Job (Peak Breakthrough Quest):
The only requirement for the level 70 3rd job breakthrough is to reach job level 60. This is great news since you don’t have to tediously grind for dead breaths. Instead, you only have to finish a quest once you reach job level 60.
You should be fine just by following the map pointers for the quest.
But I don’t feel good if I end this blog post like this so here’s the step by step guide for the quest:
- To start the quest, go to Hvergelmir and talk to Lenneth Valkyrie. This is the same NPC whom you submit dead breaths and increase your job level cap.
- Go to Lighthalzen and follow the map pointer from the quest leading you to Rita.
- Collect 5 Awakening Grass in Lighthalzen Plain.
- Bring back the awakening grass to Rita in Lighthalzen. You will be asked to use it which will review the Woman in White lying beside Rita.
- Talk to the Woman in White.
- Follow the map pointer in Lighthalzen from the quest and pick up the metal badge.
- Return the metal badge to the Woman in White.
- Go to Lighthalzen Plain and follow the map pointer from the quest.
- Defeat the Flourescent Butterflies.
- Go back to the Rita in Lighthalzen.
- Defeat the Patrol Dogs and then talk to the Woman in White.
- Accept the Forgetfulness Potion and then go talk to Rita just above the Woman in White NPC.
- Go back and talk to the Woman in White. Just follow the map pointer from the quest.
- Swallow the mysterious potion and you will unlock the Max Level Job Breakthrough.
That’s it! Once you finish this quest, you’ll increase the job level from 60 to 70.
Oh and once you unlock this quest, you can use the skill points you gained from the level 61-70 job level to the new passive skill Force Focus. This new skill is available for all jobs in Ragnarok Mobile. It will increase your character’s max HP by 500 points for each skill points you invest in this skill.
Thankfully, you only need to finish a simple quest to increase your 3rd job level to level 70. It’s a lot less tedious compared to any other job breakthrough in the past.
And if you’re not excited about the Force Focus skill once you unlock this job level, how about the permanent stats you get from increasing your job level?
Hope this helps! Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.
4 thoughts on “3rd Job Level 61-70 Peak Breakthrough Quest in Ragnarok Mobile”
already unlock it, and my job is 62/70, used all my 60 skill point to another skill, remaining 2 skill point but it can’t used for force focus.
That’s weird, the only requirement of Force Focus is T3 and the completion of this quest. It works the same as the breakthrough skills so you can only allocate the 61-70 skill points on this. My best guess is, you probably still have some unused skill points that you did not notice? Since you have Ymir’s notebook, try allocating all your skill points except for 1 and see if it unlocks it.
how about job 70 to 80 3rd job?
Hello Yan, sorry I haven’t been very active in the game lately so my character haven’t reached job 70 yet. Once it does though, you can bet I’ll add post related to it right away. Thank you for your suggestion though, I appreciate it a lot.